photo tabbreaker.jpg

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry "Pre"-Christmas and Happy Birthday

It was Eric's 25th birthday last Friday!Not only was it Eric's birthday but we both finished our last finals on that day as well, meaning we have another semester down! Eric had a pretty heavy load this last semester with Business Law, Accounting, a business finance class and an entrepreneur class. Needless to say he was gone all last week studying for those finals. My semester was also a little different then normal in that I took a critical research class and family theories class. My research class was basically applied statistics which wasn't bad, however my theory class really made me use critical thinking as we learned about the different theories that are used to help understand families. I love being able to look back and realize all the things I learned over a semester, but it wasn't by my favorite class so I am glad to be done with it as I am sure Eric is for his as well!

Anyway, we had a lot to celebrate that night so we figured we might as well do a little "pre" Christmas celebration and opened all our presents under the tree from my parents after Eric opened his birthday presents. Ok, I'll admit it was a little against my "traditional Christmas" plans, but we thought it would be less we would have to pack when we leave for Vernal to be with Eric's family for Christmas.


With a little help from my mom, I was able to get Eric that Iphone that he has been really wanted for awhile know. And I would just like to add that I was able to keep this a secret and really surprise him with this gift!


We got a Kinect and a zumba game for me!


My drill!!!! Projects here I come! And an external hard-drive I've really been needing for all of my pictures.


This years Christmas tree. Both of our families go out in the mountains and cut down real Christmas trees each year and Eric and I have been lucky to keep tradition going, especially thanks to his Grandparents who cut our tree down for us this year.


I also made Eric a nice birthday dinner complete with Steak and shrimp, twice-baked potatoes, stuffed mushrooms, rolls and homemade paradise pie for dessert. Even though the pictures don't do it justice, it was all really delicious!!  We ended the night by watching "The Rise of the Planet of the Apes".




Happy Birthday Eric! I'm so glad to have been a part of your life these last three years and for the rest to come! You are the greatest husband and father a girl could ever ask for!!

1 comment:

  1. Have a wonderful Christmas in Vernal! Great job on finishing another semester you two!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...