photo tabbreaker.jpg

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Hello Sunshine

Apart from the wind, yesterday was a beautiful, sunny day! We decided to take advantage of the nice weather and head to the park. I can't even remember the last time I took Mia to the park to play so needless to say she was in heaven to not only to get out of the house, but to have a big, wide open space to explore.

This little girl LOVES slides! She spent most of her time at the park on them.


Mom deserves to have a little fun too, right? :)



Mia found a little friend at the park, which upon finding, followed it around the rest of the time trying to pet it.   Then she had to wave good-bye to the cat as we left.

I thought I'd indulge you all with my "pregnancy" shoe of choice...socks and all! I had a pair of moccasins when I was pregnant with Mia which I wore snow, rain or shine so of course I had to get a new pair for this pregnancy. SO comfortable!
After leaving the park and running another errand, we were almost home and I looked back to find this...


A MIRACLE! I can't remember the last time Mia fell asleep in the car. Even when we're traveling late at night. Since she doesn't take naps anymore either we decided to make the most of it and turned the car around and went to reward ourselves for our hard work of tuckering out Miss Mia...drinks from Sonic :)


Hope everyone enjoyed the beautiful day as much as we did!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...