photo tabbreaker.jpg

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Summer Activties

Last week I decided it was time to start getting out and doing some fun summer activities for Mia which also meant starting to go out with both of the girls by myself, something I had rarely had done yet. 

After asking around and looking online for some summer activities in the area we settled on trying out a free splash pad in Herriman. Splash pads are perfect when you have multiple kids to keep an eye on since they can still have fun in the water and you don't have to worry about them jumping in the deep end of a pool and drowning. (Mia is fearless when it comes to water and would do this in a heartbeat.) We went with some friends and for being a free splash pad it was a nice one and wasn't really as busy as I was expecting.

I also found a summer kids movies program select Megaplexs were doing in the area.


In the past Mia didn't do so great at sitting through a movie in the theaters, but that being several months ago I thought I'd give it another go since it would be a fun out and Livy would most likely sleep through the movies. We went and saw "Horton Hears A Who" last week and she did pretty good for the most part. We'll see how the rest go.

Other then that we still spend a lot of time at home, especially when Eric is away at work and I've been up a lot of the night with Livy. Mia is constantly finding ways to entertain us.


One day Mia decided it necessary to climb into her play kitchen. She spend the better of the morning there.


This is how I get Mia to sit still while I play with her hair. I tried curling it and it lasted for a whole of 5 minutes before she messed it all up and the curls fell out since her hair is so fine.


Mia is always finding different things to put on...this day it was a dirty shirt over her pajamas and her bike helmet.


This day was my glasses.


And this day was her so called "pretty princess hat".


And this is basically what Livy does when all of this is going on and she isn't sleeping.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to check out the kid movies around here! Your summer activities sound fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...