photo tabbreaker.jpg

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Family Reunion Photo Booth

What would summer be without an family reunion to attend? Last weekend we had a family reunion on my mother's side that was a three day event full of catching up with extended family, playing a competitive game of "Minute to Win it", a photo booth and lots of kids running around.

Eric won us a gift card for winning the Minute to Win It challenges (he's very competitive). Way to go honey!



I was in charge of the putting together the photo booth. I really wasn't sure what to do for a family reunion type crowd. In the end I went with making some fun props I downloaded from a website called Oh Happy Day. She has lots of cute printables! Then I did a free standing back drop using PVC pipes.

*A little note on this...I never knew PVC pipes were so cheap! You can buy one that is 10 feet long for under $2! I will definitely be experimenting more with this stuff in some other future projects.*

Anyway, then I just pinned a plain white sheet over it and hung a banner that I already had. It turned out super cute and everyone were great sports about it.


Beside when we all go out to Ely for Arts in the Park, this is one of the last times in awhile my whole family will be together before my sister and her family move to Oregon and my brother and his family move to California.


It's always fun to be with family!

1 comment:

  1. I love the photo booth! What a fun idea! I may have to use this idea for birthdays or something.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...