photo tabbreaker.jpg

Friday, October 11, 2013

Friday's Favorite Finds #3

It's been awhile since I've done my favorite finds so I have a few good one's saved up! Check them out!...

1. Arizona Super Skinny Jeans from JcPenny's. I've never though skinny jeans were an option for me before. They never felt comfortable and I always had to go at least a size or 2 up to just get into them. My sister tipped me off about these. Not only are these the first skinny's I've tried on that are so comfortable, but I actually went down a size to have them fit better! They are also not super low rise which I love especially after having 2 kids. And lastly my most favorite parts are they come in multiple colors (I've bought 3 pairs already) and are only $19.99!


2. Our Best Bites: Baked Creamy Chicken Taquitos. Need I say more, expect that they are simple and am-a-zing!



3. Come to me by Goo Goo Dolls. There is something about this song that I love and might have had it on repeat for the whole time I was typing this post.



4. Girl only Vacations! So this is one of those "not really a new discovery" finds but after a trip with my mom to Oregon to hang out with my sister last week it helped me remember how much I love them! Needless to say the trip couldn't have been more perfect and it was nice to have a little break to come home and remember why I love being a mom.


Just waiting for the rest of the pictures from our trip from my sister and then I'll update everyone about Oregon :)

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip about the skinny jeans! I think they look great...on other people! Maybe I can try them with confidence now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...